Saturday, May 2, 2009

Driving

A FEW MONTHS AGO, I was banned from driving because I have these stupid seizures.The thing that you need to know is I wasn't in an accident. I want people to know driving is a freedom, a freedom that you want so bad, but could be taken out from under your feet. I was one of the best in my Driver's ed class because I was so careful. Being a person with seizures you have to do that. So I say this to the people who read this blog,
DRIVING IS A FREEDOM,AND BE CAREFUL
peaceout Maynard

2 comments:

Seth said...

Sorry sis. That stinks. I wish it were different for ya.

Dave the Slave said...

Stephanie I finally got back onto your site. Your situation in life is more confining than many with your CP and the seizures. As you know Jesus loves you the way you are. Your life is a blessing to many others, so despite your limitations as the world sees it you are awesome and a witness for the Lord. Don't get bummed by your limits but rejoice in the Lord. Dave the Slave Martin