Saturday, February 14, 2009

love and

Love is and can be everywhere that is if you let God in your life. Sometimes It's scary, exciting , and sometimes It just feels like a huge rollacoster letting him in, but in the end It's totally worth it in the big picture. Love is everlasting in God's eyes ,That's why I love you him so much and my heart belongs to him first in my life and always will. Love is all around me with my family and friends and always will be in the years to come with a loving husband and nieces and nephews. I only hope that you have been just as lucky as me in life. if not give your life to God and he will love you. It's hard at first,but It gets easier as time goes on.
peace out
maynard

2 comments:

Seth said...

Hey that is some good stuff there Steph! It is all very true too. Maybe you got some evangelist calling in your blood. It's awesome because all that you wrote about in there is kinda what we have been talking about in youth group the last month or so. Good to hear you say this stuff!

Sarah said...

Thanks for being so open. I agree with you. Letting God in your life is a really amazing thing. Thanks for articulating it so well. Love ya!