Saturday, November 8, 2008

WAITING

I don't know about you, but waiting & being patient is a hard thing for me. I just want to get done with things right then. I don't like to wait at all, but I have been waiting all of my life to be healed.I know that God is going to heal me some day, but still it 's very hard for me for wait. While I'm waiting to be healed the best thing that I can do is try to go on with my life as best as I can. How about you? what do you do while waiting for something to happen? Do you just lay there while you wait for your life to go somewhere or do you try to go on with your life while you wait? My suggestion is to try to do something with it because otherwise It will seem like you aren't going anywhere.
peace out maynard

1 comment:

Seth said...

Yeah, the only good option is to go on with life while waiting. I think in some ways we are always going to be waiting for something because God is always up to new things. When He stops creating those new things in our lives then we lose purpose and hope. I know that even though I am where God has called me right now as a new youth pastor in California, there are other things that He will develop in me that I am still unaware of. So for me there is waiting in that because I still feel somewhat incomplete or unsatisfied in this new season. I don't know if that will go away eventually or not.