Monday, November 24, 2008

changes

Changes can be for the best or they be for the worst. I'm one of those people who doesn't do well with change especially when It's bad change. Fortunately I have been going through changes all of my life in one way or another. Good changes are the kind like growing up and going to college,getting married, and getting your first real job. Some of bad changes are moving, being the new kid in school, and the adjustment of moving. How do you react to change?
peace out
maynard

1 comment:

Seth said...

I normally squirm, whine, complain, and act half my age. After that works its way out of my system I grab a cup of coffee, play some Xbox, or rock out to some August Burns Red or Underoath and then go back to squirming. It is a wonderfully painful process until I realize that only complete abandonment to God's plans and grace for my life can truly remove the edge of the teeth-gritting awkwardness of change.